Nurse Coordinators vacancy 2011 at QA Employment Consultant Pte Ltd
Our consultants are dedicated in achieving the perfect match between employers and employees by fully understanding their employment needs and expectations. We are committed to provide excellent service in helping our candidates with all aspects of employment.
Nurse Coordinators For the following disciplines
Renal Coordinator (Contract)
You will counsel patients who have been diagnosed with End Stage Renal Failure (ESRF) about the different types of treatment modalities that are available in Singapore. You have to coordinate patient’s care upon discharge from hospital and upkeep data on patients preferred treatment modalities and dialysis centers. You will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the renal right siting which provides disease specific case management for patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD Stage 1 to 2)
- A degree in social sciences, psychology, counselling, social work or nursing / Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Some experience in the health care industry would be an advantage
- Ability to speak dialects would be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skill
Home care Coordinator (Contract)
To assist in the planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring of discharge issues and processes with special focus on processing referrals to home clinical care, in line with the Hospital’s overall strategic direction.
- Recognised Degree / Diploma (preferably in Nursing or Health Sciences)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in healthcare setting
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
Clinical Coordinator (Robotic Surgery)
You will provide and co-ordinate care for patients who have received Robotic assisted Surgery. You will provide the expected care and act as the liaison person between the patient and their doctor from beginning till the patient has been discharged from the department.
Also you are expected to take care of the operational portion for this specific machine, inclusive the consumable purchase and maintenance. Besides, you need to coordinate and organize the courses/training/conference for doctors and nurses as well as to manage the schedule. You will join the work committee and provide regular ops report to Chairman and committee members. You will assist in any research done in the department.
- Attained professional qualification either in nursing (must be registered under SNB)
- Must have prior healthcare experience, preferable with OT experience
Palliative Care Coordinator – 2-year contract
The designate is responsible to assist in the planning, coordination, implementation and monitoring of care processes, in line with the Hospital’s overall strategic direction. More specifically, the designate will coordinate efforts in reviewing the end of life care for patients with advanced dementia.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum 3 years experience in Healthcare.
- Experience working with death and dying, individual / family / caregiver.
- Experience with data analysis and management (preferred)
To provide discharge planning, care coordination, monitoring / evaluation and education for patients and their families as well as promote Long Term Care Facilities (ILTC)
- Diploma / Degree in Nursing, Social Work or Allied Health Disciplines
- 3-5 years of clinical experience in nursing / health care / social service field in Singapore Knowledge in geriatrics and community services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic statistical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary team.
The above positions are strictly for Singaporean or Permanent residence only.