Jobs in singapore for Dental Surgical Assistant September 2012 at Ho Kee Hai & Partners
Dental Surgical Assistant
You are required to demonstrate care, empathy and professionalism in delivering prompt and excellent frontline services to patients.Your responsibilitieswill include:
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of all dental equipment;
- Ensure high standard of infection control;
- Assist dentists in dental treatment in
- Oral Surgery and Implant Surgery
- General dentistry
You are expected to be able to perform any other duties that are assigned. As you progress, your responsibilities will increase, e.g. assisting to monitor & order the dental supplies, maintaining the equipment in the clinic, etc.Basic requirements include:
- Good verbal communication skills (Must be Effectively Bi-lingual).
- Only Singaporeans and Singaporean PRs will be considered.
- Relevant work experience in dentistry setting is preferred
The job is highly demanding and will require someone who is a good team worker, cooperative and highly self-motivated with a cheerful attitude.